Sunday 17 March 2013

Firstly... a little about me. 

I'm a Liverpool based Psychology graduate, trainee counselor, recruitment officer, and when I find the time a commercial and editorial model. I have a special fondness for dresses, shoes, makeup and wigs. I've decided to make one of these blogs - it will be a combination of 'what I wore today' combined with my recent purchases, my wishlist and even reviews. 

So to start me off; "here's some I did earlier"! 


Deep blue playsuit with black lace - ASOS
Patent nude heels - New Look
Rimmel lasting finish lipstick - Heather Shimmer

Black satin dress - Bespoke Eva Forshaw dressmaker
Rimmel Lasting finish lipstick - sugar plum


So watch this space for more posts; I'll try and post at least weekly updates, pictures, previews - maybe even some reviews. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment